It’s 2018. Welcome to the smart home.
The smart home is new, fresh, innovative, and fun; you can control one or many home features from your home; you can customize, automate, and create an entirely new at-home experience based on what is most important to you and your family.
It’s also economical, safe, and comfortable. And there’s no better time to experience that then during the summer when the kids are home, you’re away on vacation, and you want to keep energy costs down. And here’s how.
IT SAVES YOU MONEY
- Automatically turn the lights on and off and change the temperature when you leave the house to lower your energy costs over time.
- If you forget to turn a light or appliance off, you can turn it off from anywhere via a smart device.
- Smart leak detectors can alert you if your dishwasher or hot water heater is leaking.
- Installing a smart sprinkler system means you’ll be able to turn off the sprinkler system – and save money – if it has rained recently or will be raining in the future.
IT KEEPS YOU SAFE & SECURE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Lock and unlock doors by remote; lett guests in; keep intruders out.
- You’ll be able to see and sometimes communicate with anyone who comes to any door in your home or rings the bell.
- Schedule lights to turn on and off or do so from your phone, so it looks as though someone is home.
- Can’t remember if you unplugged the hair straightener as you were dashing off to work? No need to turn around and go home – use a smart plug so you can turn it off from anywhere.
IT OFFERS GAME-CHANGING COMFORT & EASE
- View real-time, wireless security camera footage from your phone.
- Play music, TV shows, or movies on speakers or televisions throughout the house without having to move from the couch.
- Dim or turn smart lights on and off from bed.
- Arm and disarm your security system from the car, work, home, or anywhere with internet.
Interested in going smart – but not sure where or how to start?
A common first smart device is the smart speaker that delivers music anywhere in your home, wirelessly. Yes, great sound is getting easier all the time with our personal digital devices, such as smartphones and iPads. But while such devices can bring us nearly unlimited listening choices, they can’t bring us the full, vibrant room-filling, high fidelity sound we also want when relaxing at home. It’s also an affordable solution.
What do we recommend? Heos, by Denon, couldn’t be more user-friendly. These compact high performance speakers can be placed nearly anywhere in and around your home. They receive signals through the air and deliver fantastic fidelity. Perhaps best of all, you can control this wireless system with simple and intuitive apps available on your smartphone or iPad.
Ready to bring wireless to your home? Let’s chat; there are three easy ways to get in touch right now.